Dearest Friends, we released a native mobile sellerboard app for Android and iOS. Continue reading “A native sellerboard app for Android and iOS has been released.”
Our guest on the 2nd of March, 2020, on the sellerboard show was Luke Dugan, an experienced Amazon FBA Seller and Coach.
We talked about:
- Selling used products on Amazon FBA
- Retail Arbitrage on Amazon
- How to start a wholesale business on Amazon in the UK
Dear friends, we continue to share interesting life hacks from guests of the sellerboard show on how to succeed on Amazon. Today is some advice from Lazar Zepinić. Continue reading “Amazon Attribution, External Traffic and PPC in 2020 (Interview with Lazar Žepinić)”
Dear friends, we continue to share interesting life hacks from guests of the sellerboard show on how to succeed on amazon. Continue reading “Some advice from Vadim Petrov”
New York City, New York – February 2020 – Commerce Canal, a premier New York eCommerce agency has announced the implementation of a partnership with sellerboard. Continue reading “Commerce Canal Partners With Leading Amazon Dashboard Analytics Platform sellerboard”
Our guest on the 17th of February, 2020, on the sellerboard show was Nate Ginsburg from SellerPlex. We talked about his experience and how he started business on Amazon FBA:
- his process on picking the right product,
- scaling the business,
- hiring the right team,
- getting your processes & keeping finances under control – how you can replicate his success in 2020.
Nate also shared with us how he got into 4 different businesses at the moment and how they are developing after his exit from Amazon FBA.
Dear friends, we continue to share interesting life hacks from guests of the sellerboard show on how to succeed on amazon. Today some advice for beginners from Tamara Tee (http://y2u.be/0TL_HFBWusg)
To start a business on Amazon, Tamara recommends:
- to choose products with a BSR under 50000;
- if you’re a beginner and you’re on your first, second or even third product, Tamara doesn’t recommend selling anything that goes in your mouth or skin, for instance: skin lotion, supplements, anything that you eat, because there’s a lot of regulations on these products and Amazon’s really strict with them;
- launching your product with PPC at full-price purchase, without discounts, helps to rank it a lot more effectively;
- drive external traffic, i.e. Facebook Ads using chatbots like ManyChat to send a coupon code with 50-60% OFF;
- turn on automatic PPC to launch your product more aggressively;
sellerboard is an accurate profit analytics service with additional tools: follow-up mail campaigns, inventory management, reimbursements for lost & damaged stock and other FBA errors, PPC optimizer, listing change alerts.
Get 1 month of free access to sellerboard using this link: https://goo.gl/NQMwL9
Bonus: sellerboard clients get free access to https://superscout.io. It notifies you on new reviews, tracks your keyword rankings and helps monitor your competitor’s sales.
We are excited to announce a cool new feature in sellerboard dashboard: Alerts! Continue reading “New Feature in sellerboard dashboard: Alerts!”
Our guest on the 27th of January, 2020, on the sellerboard show was Brent Zahradnik from AMZPathfinder. We talked about PPC optimization, product and category targeting, sponsored brands as well as what’s new in amazon advertising and what to expect in 2020.