The last quarter of 2021 is finally approaching, and it is predicted to be the biggest year ever for Amazon sellers. While many of you will be enjoying higher sales, you should focus on taking advantage of all the opportunities on the table in order to maximize your sales and revenue.
Here are a few tips to maximize your sales during this bustling quarter:
- Although though Q4 is technically from October to December, most sellers agree that the period is actually between November to January. So do not start to panic if October is not very busy.
- Make sure that you have plenty of stock on hand or on order for January. This month can be as profitable as December because many buyers will start using Amazon gift cards to get what they did not receive for Christmas. Ensure that you have plenty of stock left for the New Year. Always stay up-to-date with your Inventory Management utilizing sellerboard as well as sellerboard’s sales forecast.
- If you intend to sell in the Toys & Games category during the holiday season, keep in mind that approval is dependent on if you are selling Merchant Fulfilled toys(if you’re selling via FBA, approval is automatic during the holiday sales season).
- Product selling prices can actually be higher as Christmas approaches. We recommend that you adjust your re-pricing strategies to follow upward trends in pricing during November and December.
- Increased sales will result in increased returns. Enable the Money Back feature in sellerboard to make sure Amazon reimburses you for items that were never returned by the buyers, including the items that were lost.
On a side note, sellerboard’s Shopify & eBay connectors as well as LTV features are finally out of Beta! Make sure that you immediately take advantage of the opportunity to try these connectors.
sellerboard is an accurate profit analytics service for Amazon sellers that offers additional tools: follow-up mail campaigns, inventory management, reimbursements for lost & damaged stock and other FBA errors, PPC optimizer, listing change alerts. Get all this starting at $15 a month after a free trial period.
Access your 1 month of free access to sellerboard by using this link: https://bit.ly/2xgHKNl