Amazon reviews are a critical component to a business on Amazon due to the fact that 95% of shoppers read reviews before buying a product.
The reasons are:
- Positive reviews build trust and let buyers know that their purchase won’t disappoint them.
- Positive reviews lead to a healthier brand reputation and are the foundation of a higher conversion rate.
- Amazon reviews positively affect sales as they are known to show a summary of your offerings.
- Buyers tend to purchase from brands with more positive reviews than brands with fewer or negative ones.
- If a buyer comes across two similar products, both with similar online review ratings, they will more likely purchase from the product page with more reviews.
- More positive reviews can help you rank higher on Amazon and lead to stronger sales.
- Products with more reviews tend to have a higher BSR, higher revenue as well as more sales.
Start receiving more positive reviews, boost seller reputation and raise customer satisfaction with sellerboard’s autoresponder! With sellerboard now, you don’t have to manually press the button for every customer order; you only need to activate this included feature in your sellerboard account. This will save you time and ensure that no review request is left behind!
sellerboard’s automation will completely automate sending review and seller feedback requests using Amazon’s “Request a review” template. The review request email is sent by Amazon to the customer, including links to the product review form, seller feedback form, the name, and a picture of your product. This automates the process that Amazon has implemented as a best practice for feedback and review requests. Best of all, sellerboard uses the Amazon API integration, so you will not need to worry about installing anything on your Chrome browser!
sellerboard is an accurate profit analytics service for amazon sellers with additional tools: follow-up mail campaigns, inventory management, reimbursements for lost & damaged stock and other FBA errors, PPC optimizer, listing change alerts. All this starting at $15 a month with a free trial.
Get your 1 month of free access to sellerboard using this link: https://www.sellerboard.com/blog