A couple of weeks ago, we have rolled out an amazing feature: “𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰” 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
sellerboard’s autoresponder will completely automate sending review and seller feedback requests using Amazon’s “Request a review” template. The review request email is sent by Amazon to the customer, including links to the product review form, seller feedback form, the name, and a picture of your product.
The feedback we received from our customers about this feature is amazing: a measurable increase in the review rate! We believe the reason is that the “Request a review” feature is new on Amazon. Customers are getting a message from Amazon they haven’t seen before. Therefore, they tend to react on it. Use this honeymoon period to generate organic reviews!
In sellerboard, you have the possibility to:
- Target requests by customer segment. e.g. You can exclude Repeating Customers from the list.
- Choose between 5 to 30 days when the Request a Review email will be sent.
- Choose the time of the day for the review request, e.g. 7:00 PM
- Segment by products. e.g. all, only selected products or all products except selected..
- Exclude FBM or Promo orders.
- Choose specific marketplaces or countries by your preference.
The cool thing is that text will be sent by Amazon, automatically in the language of the buyer. Try this feature for free. We wish you a lot of 5-star reviews!
Learn more about sellerboard’s Request Review Automation feature here:
sellerboard is an accurate profit analytics service for amazon sellers with additional tools: follow-up mail campaigns, inventory management, reimbursements for lost & damaged stock and other FBA errors, PPC optimizer, listing change alerts. All this starting at $15 a month with a free trial.
Get your 1 month of free access to sellerboard using this link: https://bit.ly/2xgHKNl