Many Amazon sellers do not even consider selling their products on eBay and ignore the possibility of selling through this marketplace because:
– There is no fulfillment provided by eBay.
– You need to create listings on all your products over again.
– You can’t get as many sales there as compared to Amazon.
But sellerboard is changing all that by automating the processes – you don’t have to worry about creating listings and fulfillment anymore and can discover a new distribution channel for all your products very easily.
There are a lot of advantages to why eBay is worth selling on and a great place to start expanding your business beyond Amazon:
– eBay is interested in sellers generating revenue, providing more manageable fees and seller opportunities.
– eBay provides an option of selling items at a fixed price or creating an auction listing. Auction style pricing is worth giving a try.
-eBay is geared more toward individual sellers providing better return policies and shipping fees.
– In the second quarter of 2020, eBay reached 182 million active buyers worldwide, representing a five percent growth compared to the prior-year quarter.
Last but not least: eBay is great for the diversification of your sales channels. Even a small share of sales off Amazon will increase the valuation of your company.
sellerboard eBay Connector is now ready for the open beta phase, and we would like to invite you to try it. With the sellerboard eBay Connector, you can list your Amazon FBA products on eBay with a couple of clicks and fulfill your eBay orders automatically via Amazon FBA Multi-Channel Fulfillment. This allows you to generate more sales and more profit from sales on eBay with a minimal investment in time.
sellerboard is an accurate profit analytics service for amazon sellers with additional tools: follow-up mail campaigns, inventory management, reimbursements for lost & damaged stock and other FBA errors, PPC optimizer, listing change alerts. All this starting at $15 a month with a free trial.
Get 1 month of free access to sellerboard using this link: https://www.sellerboard.com/blog