Dear friends, we continue to share interesting life hacks from guests of the sellerboard show on how to succeed on amazon. Today some advice for beginners from Tamara Tee (http://y2u.be/0TL_HFBWusg)
To start a business on Amazon, Tamara recommends:
- to choose products with a BSR under 50000;
- if you’re a beginner and you’re on your first, second or even third product, Tamara doesn’t recommend selling anything that goes in your mouth or skin, for instance: skin lotion, supplements, anything that you eat, because there’s a lot of regulations on these products and Amazon’s really strict with them;
- launching your product with PPC at full-price purchase, without discounts, helps to rank it a lot more effectively;
- drive external traffic, i.e. Facebook Ads using chatbots like ManyChat to send a coupon code with 50-60% OFF;
- turn on automatic PPC to launch your product more aggressively;
sellerboard is an accurate profit analytics service with additional tools: follow-up mail campaigns, inventory management, reimbursements for lost & damaged stock and other FBA errors, PPC optimizer, listing change alerts.
Get 1 month of free access to sellerboard using this link: https://goo.gl/NQMwL9
Bonus: sellerboard clients get free access to https://superscout.io. It notifies you on new reviews, tracks your keyword rankings and helps monitor your competitor’s sales.