Here is the summary of the changes:
- The average FBA fee increase will be 3% overall.
- Clothing: remove the static $0.40/item per-unit surcharge and replace it with a tiered pricing system.
- FBA Small and Light: order handling, Pick & Pack, and weight fees are consolidated into a single per-unit fulfillment fee.
- Long Term Storage fees for 181-365 days are removed.
- Long Term Storage fees will be the same as regular items.
- Removal fees will align with non-S&L items.
- January-September Inventory Storage Fees: Storage fees will see an increase of $0.06/ft3 for standard-size items. This change takes effect in March 2020 and will be reflected in April 2020 storage fee reports.
- Removal Fees: per-unit removal fees will no longer be static. Removal fees will now be charged based on the weight of the item. Standard–size items 4 lbs or less will see this fee decrease. Removal orders that are not processed until February 18, regardless of when they were placed, will reference the new fee structure.
- Label Service: The per-unit fee is increasing from $0.20 to $0.30/unit. Small and Light items can now be labeled for $0.10/unit.
Wondering how to factor in these changes into your profit calculations? Of course, all changes will be automatically reflected in sellerboard.
sellerboard is an accurate profit analytics service with additional tools: follow-up mail campaigns, inventory management, reimbursements for lost & damaged stock and other FBA errors, PPC optimizer, listing change alerts.
Get 1 month of free access to sellerboard using this link: https://goo.gl/NQMwL9
Bonus: sellerboard clients get free access to https://superscout.io.
It notifies you on new reviews, tracks your keyword rankings and helps monitor your competitor’s sales.